Founded in 1954, the mission of the Lynnfield Historical Society is to preserve and maintain the Old Meeting House built in 1714, the third oldest puritan meeting house in continual use and standing on its original green.The Society also records the history and progress of the town of Lynnfield, and collects and preserves significant books, documents, memoirs, and other objects pertaining to its history and that of individuals and families identified with it. Along with the Lynnfield Historical Commission, the Society maintains and supports the Lynnfield Historical Centre as a research facility open to the public, and where its collections may be accessed. To visit the Historical Centre call 781-334-9620 and leave a message or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lynnfield Historical Society P.O. Box 274 617 Main Street Lynnfield MA 01940 email@example.com